Small Business Consultant
Orange County, California
Specializing in Web Site & Internet Marketing for established Businesses
More on the Web - a Cost You Can Afford
- A web site may not make your firm rich right now. But if it helps you sell even a few more products per year, it is well worth having since its cost is so very low. After all, it's ROI in a business that counts.
- Bill Koelzer is already a World Wide Web "veteran" because he began learning the web's secrets in September of 1995— ancient history in web terms. He has completed the famous Guthy-Renker Internet seminar series and today spends more than 200 hours per month on the web, tracking its growth and finding increasing opportunities for his clients.
- Koelzer & Associates studies your Web needs and then gets copy and art from you to modify into your Web site. You can get an effective five-page web site, with several photos, plus an "info-gathering" form , for only about $1,000. Bigger sites and elaborate ones with more pages cost more. Ongoing Search Engine Optimization work costs more, on a continuing monthly basis. Why? Because it takes months nowadays to get ranked high on organic search engine results.
- By applying his 38 years of marketing experience , Bill is able to create for his clients web sites that "work" and can actually be found on the Web. Many firms have web sites among the 60 million+ web pages now on the Internet. But merely having one is nothing. Having one that is effective for the firm's marketing needs is what counts.
- Early web sites were often created by people who knew "computers" and not much about marketing. Koelzer is a pioneer among the new breed who apply their deep marketing skills to making web sites fit into a company's overall "marketing mix."
( Links to Bill's Web sites )
Koelzer & Associates
, Small Business Internet Consultant
2924-D Camino Capistrano,
San Clemente, CA 92672
© 1996-2012 Copyright William Koelzer All Rights Reserved - Design Credits: Norm Pemper
We tolerate NO pirating or unauthorized copying of text, codes, graphics, formats, design
elements, etc. from this site and routinely take the most severe legal action against offenders.
For information, contact my attorney, Darren Smith, at Smithlaw@darrensmithlaw.com.