Small Business Consultant
Orange County, California
Specializing in Web Site & Internet Marketing for established Businesses
- The World Wide Web is growing at an incredible rate of 15% per month! Most of this growth is commercial. There has to be a reason why. Gaining increased Awareness for companies is one reason.
- In marketing, each firm and product ideally moves through four stages: Awareness, Acceptance, Preference, Insistence . Awareness must come first. Insistence comes last. Some people will not eat any brand of ketchup except Heinz. That's an example of a product having gained the level of "insistence" in the consumer's mind. The web helps move consumers more quickly through the four perception stages.
- The current web trend is toward local city and regional sites.
- This is good for everyone since people tend to shop locally and like to buy from firms they can go see in person if there is a problem.
- City sites allow Nationwide firms to list their local dealers' web pages in sites reaching each dealer's own community right where they sell.
- And regional and city marketers get the advantage of promoting locally AND offering their products to the entire world. Who says a local gift shop can't sell products world-wide by accepting credit cards and shipping via UPS?
( More about the web and why you can afford it )
Koelzer & Associates
, Small Business Internet Consultant
2924-D Camino Capistrano,
San Clemente, CA 92672
© 1996-2012 Copyright William Koelzer All Rights Reserved - Design Credits: Norm Pemper
We tolerate NO pirating or unauthorized copying of text, codes, graphics, formats, design
elements, etc. from this site and routinely take the most severe legal action against offenders.
For information, contact my attorney, Darren Smith, at Smithlaw@darrensmithlaw.com.