Small Business Consultant
Orange County, California
Specializing in Web Site & Internet Marketing for established Businesses
More on Breakthroughs ... Unboxing Yourself
( See Bill's Background )
- Businesses are a lot like people. Each one has a personality based largely on that of the top person in the firm. Employees mirror the attitudes and opinions of the top person. This is particularly easy to see in smaller firms where the top person actually hires all the employees. If he or she is a jerk, say, curt with customers, most employees are, too.
- Therefore, when you live much of the time in that small box called "What I know," so will everyone who works for you. That is often why even huge firms frequently change their CEOs. The new CEO came in "knowing" what needed to be done. (You supply the punch line)
- In smaller firms, a "know it all" manager who doesn't listen often causes much employee turnover. Employees don't live in the same box as the manager. Extremely Good managers, however, know to comfortably live a lot in the box called "I don't know" which is where all the employees quite naturally live in a firm. When they're all in that same box together, they can make breakthroughs Together .
- Whether you're CEO of a multi-national, billion dollar firm or run a division of one, or you're owner of a small, local travel agency or real estate office or retail store, or small manufacturer, you can make your firm sing. You can make it just as you want it to be. When, and only when, you are able to evacuate the boxes in your business and personal life that keep you caged up. And then move into the limitless space that exists outside of those boxes where breakthroughs live.
- A part-time business "consultant" can support you in taking the first steps out of the box. And once you're out, you may find a new level of satisfaction, and then, REAL success in your business. Success that just a short while ago you were starting to think was perhaps lost to you and your company forever.
Koelzer & Associates
, Small Business Internet Consultant
2924-D Camino Capistrano,
San Clemente, CA 92672
© 1996-2012 Copyright William Koelzer All Rights Reserved - Design Credits: Norm Pemper
We tolerate NO pirating or unauthorized copying of text, codes, graphics, formats, design
elements, etc. from this site and routinely take the most severe legal action against offenders.
For information, contact my attorney, Darren Smith, at Smithlaw@darrensmithlaw.com.