Small Business Consultant
Orange County, California
Specializing in Web Site & Internet Marketing for established Businesses
More Aliveness in Business--Breakthroughs
( More on breakthroughs )
- Some of man's greatest scientific discoveries were made by people outside of the field of the discovery. These outside people, inherently, could not operate out of a box called "What I know," thus they HAD to operate from the boxes of "I don't know." And so naturally, they had breakthroughs. The only way to have breakthroughs is to be in the place where the breakthroughs already are.
- Breakthroughs begin by you making small, seemingly unrelated changes in business behavior. You might stop saying, "I know that" so often to those around you. Doing so just makes your box smaller anyway. And theirs, too.
- Conversely, saying, "I don't know" immediately puts you into "wondering" which is the air that breakthroughs breathe in the outer boxes where the breakthroughs live. When you show up where breakthroughs live, you actually don't have to do anything. They will find you . That's what, "Showing up is 88% of life" means!!!
- If you want your business or personal life to stay the same, keep on doing the same things. If you want something different, risk the doing of something that you have not done before. Chance it. Swing out. Be the innovator that you once intended to be.
- Consulting can help you make clear distinctions about how you live in and outside of the many different business and life boxes that you've chosen, either by design or default. You learn only when you listen, not talk. Composing a question teaches you far more than do answers that you deliver from inside the deep box called, "What I know."
Koelzer & Associates
, Small Business Internet Consultant
2924-D Camino Capistrano,
San Clemente, CA 92672
© 1996-2012 Copyright William Koelzer All Rights Reserved - Design Credits: Norm Pemper
We tolerate NO pirating or unauthorized copying of text, codes, graphics, formats, design
elements, etc. from this site and routinely take the most severe legal action against offenders.
For information, contact my attorney, Darren Smith, at Smithlaw@darrensmithlaw.com.